Skip to product information
1 of 10


Fixed Trim Narrow/Slim Mount for Video Doorbells

Fixed Trim Narrow/Slim Mount for Video Doorbells

Fixed Mount - Available with Angle Adapters Or No Angle Straight Out.

Regular price $27.50 USD
Regular price $35.00 USD Sale price $27.50 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Doorbell Model

This is a slim fixed mount that directly replaces your old doorbell using the same holes (2in hole spacing standard). screws are hidden behind the Bracket so they are not visible for the model with no angle adjustment. There are small set screws that secures the bracket to the base, that are behind the bracket. This is a fixed non movable mount and an angle piece can be added to change the angle but that is extra, or I have swivel mounts that can adjust if needed

If you need to extend futher off the wall you need to also add this item to the cart along with this listing  - Click the picture to take you to the item if you need the item to go farther out than 3/8in which is the standard for this item:


Bracket is 3/8from wall in standard configuration but also have other extensions and angles available    Pictures show angles and extensions  

ONLY 3/4 in wide -- FIT IN 98% of areas. Mount is 3/4in wide. and 2.5in long with 2in hole space. I have adapters for the other 2%, message me. I can customize for different extension lengths    The base mount in this listing extends 3/8in off the wall 

If you want to change the hole spacing then go to this listing and add this item to the cart:

PLEASE. MESSAGE me a picture if you have a question about your installation.

All screws are included. Wires pass through the inside. Angle pieces are easily swapped out if you have the wrong angle of if you want to buy multiple angle pieces in case you don't know the angle.

My mount is 2.5in long and 3/4in wide. Holes can be slotted if you don’t know saving but they are normally 2 inches between the holes.  You can request a customization to change the holes  

This is printed in PETG and rated for outdoor use. Do not trust other sellers selling similar items using PLA.

Send me a text message at 318-447-7345 with a picture of your current doorbell if you would like to know if this one will fit. Or message me here on Etsy with the picture. You can get a faster response by text.

If you need to angle the mount, then add this item to the along with this listing:



***3D printed materials printed from PETG are strong, impact resistant, and lightweight. Is is a similar material found in most plastic parts. PETG is a food safe material / non toxic. 3D printing although usually produces fanstastic results, there may be some blemishes that are hardly noticeable. If you are unhappy with the quality I will gladly replace it for free.

View full details